Re: What to do with ae...

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

>Previously Dale Scheetz wrote:
>> If there are no objections (or takers) I am ready to drop this package.
>
>Objections? I expect celebrations!

Didn't you mention hardwired fingers in another context? :)  ae
/etc/apt/sources.list is almost automagic anymore...  I guess I gotta
learn nano /etc/apt/sources.list (which I actually prefer, given that
I'm a pine-nut :)

--
Here is wisdom.  Let him that hath wisdom count the number of the BSD: for
it is the number of a man; and his number is VI VI VI.