looking for the autogen's maintainer called James R. Van Zandt <jrv@vanzandt.mv.com>

Hello guys, I'm looking for the autogen package's maintainer because of
several reasons: bugs (mentioned in BTS), and because long
time ago there wasn't new package but the mainstream's version is VERY
newer long time ago.. (FYI, major version from 4 to 5 change)

I wrote him a letter 2 weeks ago, if he cannot maintain the package, I'd
like continue his work, but there was no answer. I submitted an important
bug and he didn't answer yet, and I think these problems are SO SERIOUS
because the package so obsolete and buggy.

Please inform me (and CC to my private email address) about him, or how
can I reach him!

--
VWOL
Tamas SZERB <toma@rulez.org>