Re: Cygwin + Debian

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am knee deep windows/cygwin port of my codes and I wonder if
> porting debian to cygwin is stupid and crazy or a cool idea.

If you'd get it to work, it'd probably interesting.
However, since shared libraries are not supported that well under cygwin,
I'm afraid you'll have to wait until that's solved...

But please, do try. If you get it to do something decently, that would be
interesting.

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas in belgium

Try does not exist. Believe that you will do it, else you will fail.

       -- Luke Skywalker,
       in the trilogy "The Jedi Academy", Kevin J. Anderson