Re: UPSD packages in bad state

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Luca Filipozzi wrote:

> I worked pretty hard on the README.Debian contained in nut. It has a
Yes, your README.Debian is really excellent and more complete than
many other README.Debian in other packages.

> step-by-step set of instructions on how to set up nut. Moreover, all the
> upstream documentation is provided in nut-doc, so I would suggest
> installing that. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to try to
> answer them.
Nice offer.  Currently I have to fight hard against a crashing
Sun E250 and no time for nut.  But I will come back to this topic
privately.

Kind regards

        Andreas, hoping for a unified ups daemon, which nut seems to
                 have the power.

PS: Anyway working example configurations for APC Smart UPS with
    940-0024B cable are welcome.