Re: New debian-devel archive

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 04:07:35PM -0600, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> > only thing that i miss while looking at the pages are threads.. i love
> > threads, but i can't find threads in this software.
> > <sound like=5yrold>I want my threads! i want my threads</sound>
>
> Yes, we did have threads, but we later changed out minds for a few reasons:
>
> [removed all the great features.. sorry]
>
> All that said though, you're nearly our first user so if you still want that
> feature in a month, we'd be happy to re-add it. :-) It'll probably work just
> like conversations but with a tree like layout in the rows.

after seeing (and knowing to look for them) it looks even better, but
still, i miss the threads. the conversations view is great, and it
allows a fast view on a thread (although you need to know the system
before you get to use these powerful features)

But with threads, you get a quick view which is a reply to which
message, i still miss that, small indent/colors/something to note that
this is a reply to an earlier message to make it clear and this really
would be a killer app.

ps. does it handle images/attachments?

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Is it still a bug, if we have learned to live with it? ]-