Re: New debian-devel archive

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 02:35:04PM -0600, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> We've just finished putting together a live archive of all the debian
> mailing lists from 1998 to the present. If you read the debian lists on a
> regular basis, as I do, I'd suggest you take a look since it's a lot of
> data-mining fun. ;-) Since the archiving software is open source, if you run
> a mailing list yourself, you might also be interested in it.

this looks really nice.. after adding the debian layout to this, it
could replace the current lists.debian.org interface.

only thing that i miss while looking at the pages are threads.. i love
threads, but i can't find threads in this software.

<sound like=5yrold>I want my threads! i want my threads</sound>

Sami

--
			  -< Sami Haahtinen >-
      -[ Is it still a bug, if we have learned to live with it? ]-