lg-base

http://ftp-master.debian.org says about lg-base:

+ lg-base uploaded 15 days ago, out of date by 5 days!
+ valid candidate (will be installed unless it's dependent upon other
  buggy pgks)

If I check the dependencies, there's only libhtml-parser-perl that's
buggy. However, my package does not care about versions for
libhtml-parser-perl, and libhtml-parser-perl, be it a previous version, is
available in testing.

Shouldn't lg-base get into testing then?

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas in Belgium

This is Linux world. On a quiet day, you can hear Windows reboot.