Re: packages in main and non-US/main

* Hamish Moffatt

| That's a fine idea, if we can find donated space and bandwidth outside
| of the USA. That may not be easy. In Australia, for example, we pay
| for traffic by the megabyte.

For moving ftp-master outside of US - how much bandwidth are we
talking about?  I am sure that many people are on fast university
networks, and might talk to somebody who knows, but then one has to
know something about the bandwidth requirements first.  :)

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.