Re: two versions of ncftp required, and with Readline?

The thing that got me going was when I upgraded a system ncftp pointed
to ncftp3 which was all fine.  And then I installed a new system and
there is no ncftp, just ncftp3. so here I was thinking hey I've
installed ncftp where is it only to find there was nothing in
/etc/alternatives.