Re: AOP: openh323gatekeeper

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 01:29:18AM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 08:59:27PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > Like the previous one, it works for me, although I havn't tested it much. If
> > anyone has any comments...
>
> Do you care to elaborate what you have tested? I.e. netmeeting with a
> peer which is using a proxy, too, or something like this?

Oh, no, nothing like that. I don't know anyone with netmeeting. I've used
the simph323 program, which works fine. ohphone segfaults for me at the
moment.

Whatever is listed on their website as supported is supported I guess.
Anything I really don't know.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/