Re: What happened to Zephaniah E. Hull? [postmaster@wap.hu: User Quota Exceeded]

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 09:47:00PM +0200, Arthur Korn wrote:
> His mailbox is probably filling his quota, apparently he hasn't
> done anything on device3dfx-source for a really long time, and
> he didn't react to my "threat" to NMU. Does anybody know what's
> up with him?

This is not _his_ mailbox.  Everyone is getting these mails from
wap.hu.  It's a badly misconfigured system, which happens to have
a user who's subscribed to most Debian mailing lists.  It's very
annoying -- even mail to its postmaster account bounces this way.
I already mailed Debian's listmasters to ask if this account could
be unsubscribed, but I got no response.

Richard Braakman