Packages that generate non-US/main and main from same source

Hi,

I have a package which currently uses separate sources for generating its
non-us and main package.  Someone suggested that I merge these, so that the
same build process/same source can generate both.  The package itself doesnt
contain any crypto, it can just optionally link with libssl, so I think it
would be ok to do this.  The qeustion is, if I were to do this, do I have
to upload the sources to both non-us and main?  That would kind of defeat
the purpose.  Is it enough to have the source in main only?

Is there a way to configure dupload to handle this?

Thanks,

Norbert