A section for commercial software?

I'm creating Debian packages for commercial software
to ease the installation of our software on Debian and
I just began wondering which section to declare them in.

non-free/??? just doesn't sound good since I wouldn't like to
mix our commercial packages with those really supported by
Debian. For now I'll use "commercial". Any suggestions?

Btw, I also had problems with deciding where to put the
files. I currently use /opt/xxx, /etc/opt/xxx and /var/opt/xxx
as fhs suggests. Isn't this OK?

    Panu

--
 Panu Hällfors, panupa@iki.fi | Student in Helsinki University of technology