i would appreciate it if you would help me with this school grad package

Subject: i would appreciate it if you would help me with this school grad
package

yes i am from minnesota and we have to unfortunately complete these
graduation packages you may know it is called the Profile of Learning. If we
don't do these we do not pass. This is one of the steps of emailing your
questions to people that you think have answers to them. Please email these
As soon as Possible (ASAP)

Here are the questions.

Is biomass safe with bacteria in the garbage and explain.

Does biomass remove all the bacteria when burned and explain?

Will biomass affect pollution in the air when it burns?

How does hydroelectricity/ tidal work?

How effective is hydro/tidal?