/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6: undefined symbol: _Xsetlocale

I tried installing Xi Graphics' DeXtop (CDE) on my sid box. The
installation went fine but it doesn't work.

dtlogin and other stuff doesn't work. I tried running dtterm from
rxvt and got the following error message:

dtterm: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6: undefined symbol: _Xsetlocale

Normally I would ask Xi Graphics about this, but it seems that
it's a problem with the way XFree was compiled. Can somebody give
me some hints?

Cheers
Martin
--
   [The rest of the ARMY stand around looking at a loss.]
INSPECTOR END OF FILM: (picks up megaphone) All right!  Clear off!  Go on!