build depends on kernel-headers

In short, how do you do them?

AFAICT, I could conceivably add either

	Build-Depends: kernel-headers
or
	Build-Depends: kernel-headers-2.2.19

If I did the former, there doesn't seem to be any way to reliably
get at the kernel headers. The only way I can see is to hardcode
-I/usr/src/kernel-headers-2.2.19/include in the appropriate makefiles,
which is obviously not any good.

The latter'll obviously break as soon as 2.2.20 comes out and 2.2.19 gets
removed from the archive.

Also, doesn't there really need to be some way of saying "I need the
2.2 kernel headers" for programs that really do?

Help! :)

Cheers,
aj