Re: rfc1149

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 09:50:01PM +0200, ericvb@debian.org was heard to say:
> 11 years ago IETF described a IP protocol to transport IP datagrams using
> pigeons. See
>
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1149.txt
>
> Sadly enough, noone has still implemented this protocol. It would be nice to
> make a debian-package of it. Anyone interested drop me a line.

  Actually, I think it has been implemented recently.  I think maybe a
Debian package would have to go into contrib though, unless you can find a
way to squeeze pigeons into a .deb ;-)

  Hmm.."Depends: pigeons (>= 200lb)"

  Daniel

|                      Put no trust in cryptic comments.                      |
\------- Listener-supported public radio -- NPR -- http://www.npr.org --------/