Re: ITP: Kernel Image w/ Crypto Patch

Hi,

Quoting Ben Pharr (benpharr@mail.freedom2000net.com):
> I intend to package the kernel with the International Crypto Patch applied,
> in binary format, as well as the documentation in a separate package.
> I've been watching the devel list for a while, but if anyone else has
> already "called" this one, please let me know. Thanks!
I'm packaging kernel-patch-int (the international kernel patch 'patch' ;) ).
There is no binary package for it (yet), but i have been thinking of making
one.
Ofcourse you're totally free to package it, as you're the first to post an
ITP (not a bug yet), otherwise i'd like to take it as an addition to the
kernel-patch-int source package. (also as i need to test the thing
anyways..)

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation
      If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly.