Suggestion: Web-Interface for BTS should have a form to edit msgs.

Hello

What do you think of a little text field underneath the bug report where
anybody can add comments or close the bug. This would be more compfortable
than browsing the bug list and then cu&paste the bug number to the mail
program.. and it should be very easy to do (I even offer to do this).

As we didn't PGP sign our BTS mails anyways we even didn't need an
authentification interface.
If we need it we could setup a https host and offer login for the maintainers
at least.

Comments?

bye,

 -christian- aka ch@debian.org