Re: E-commerce made easy

On Wed, Mar 07, 2001 at 02:13:25PM -0800, info@ustelecharge.com wrote:
> To unsubscribe from our mailing list, simply click the link below.
> http://216.217.190.140/default.asp?ad=debian-devel@lists.debian.org
>
> E-commerce made easy
>
> Now is the time to join! No membership fee!

Is this list filtering through RBL, RSS, DUL, or ORBS.

If not, then it ought to be at least filtered through
DUL, RBL, and RSS.  If it is allready, then is somebody
gonna turn on the ORBS lists filtering?

If not, and the plan is to leave it this way, then why?

These don't filter much legitimate e-mail:
  DUL = Dial Up List (IP's of Dialup Dynamicaly Assigned)
  RBL = MAPS Realtime Blackhole List
  RSS = MAPS other list

If SPAM is a big problem, this one ocasionally filters
out legitimate e-mail, but catches most SPAM that the
others miss (I haven't had problems with anybody, and I
am on all 4 lists - but businesses have problems with
ORBS, and ocassionaly MAPS):

  ORBS = Several lists (used to be 1 list), but catches
         some legitimate e-mail also.