Re: typo in constitution.

I originally posted this to -devel and -www, some (5?) hours ago,
after talking to Josip Rodin (Joy) on IRC, we both decided that the
best thing was to just go ahead and fix it in the wml (website).

I am sending it to -devel, and -www, because I originally posted
there, to secretary, and to -vote on his advice, for archival
purposes.

We both agree that this does not in any way change the
spirit/meaning of the document.

I will fix/commit in the webwml shortly after posting, changes will be
evident later.

I don't really think anyone should object, but of course email me if
you think for some reason this should not be fixed, and sorry for
the big cross-post :).

 - brian.

--
Brian Russo <brusso@phys.hawaii.edu> GPG ID: 54D81666