Re: ITP: bibletime

Ivan E. Moore II (rkrusty@tdyc.com) wrote:

> peacefully???  hah...he can have them.  But he can't until he follows the
> process. :) <insert evil grin>
>
> no seriously...I'll ship him a mail and find out what's up...If he's going
> to do them he needs to follow the process...otherwise I will and it'll get
> done.  If you are sponsering him then you should have made sure of this...
> or am I not understanding the whole sponser deal?

This is how I think it happened:
Someone did an ITP on bibletime, sword, and gnomesword. Found out that
Dan was already doing it and let him continue to do so and left it at
that. Dan is in the NM queue and recently asked for a sponsor and I
jumped at it because I would like to use those packages.

> In fact, since I have this stuff, I should probably go be his sponser..any
> issues with that?

No, no problem. Since you already have working packages it would make
the most sense. There were some issues with the upstream source
with bibletime, sword, gnomesword (mostly makefile stuff), did you fix
this in your packages? Dan had just fixed the sword makefile (moved to
autoconf) because the upstream breaks on non-x86 systems (which I
found out because I use Alphas).

Ron