Re: Secure apt-get

I have been working with Ben Collins on this project already.  You may
find some documentation -- albeit somewhat out-of-date -- on this at
the URLs below.  The software is already written and will be showing
up in Debian this weekend.

My draft spec:

gopher://gopher.quux.org:70/9/devel/debian/debsigs.ps   (PostScript)
gopher://gopher.quux.org:70/0/devel/debian/debsigs.txt  (Plain Text)

This spec allows for multiple signatures per .deb with an eye towards
flexibility and open policymaking.

-- John

PS... lynx supports gopher.