How to "solve" update "excuse" problems?

Hi,

 this might have been covered already - sorry if so, I could not find it
 in my archives.

 A couple of update excuses with my packages were gone after glibc had been
 installed into testing. But there is still 'xsidplay' which is out of date
 on alpha, m68k, powerpc. For powerpc I can find a link to the buildlogs,
 but they aren't of any help.

 What am I supposed to do? I tried to build the package myself on faure,
 but I would need to have some header files installed. So indeed the
 most easiest way would be to have the build daemon do it. How can I check
 why it doesn't do it?

 Thanks,

  Ulf