Re: the (unknown) maintainer in the BTS

On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 10:34:11PM -0600, Douglas Bates wrote:
> The list of bugs by maintainer on the bug tracking system web pages
> have 18766 bugs in packages maintained by (unknown).  Similarly, the
> list of bugs by package shows most packages as being maintained by
> (unknown).  Does anyone know what's up?

Yesterday night I closed some of them (those marked as important) but it
seems the BTS is not responding to the mails and they haven't been closed
yet.

My intention is to go over them, reassigning those that need to be
reassigned and closing those against packages that have vanished completely.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E