Upcoming Events in Germany

Hi there,

I have received a whole bunch of notifications for conferences and
exhibitions in Germany next year.  I would love Debian to be present
at each of them, with both, a booth and a talk.  This should not be
too difficult since there are about 70 Developers in Germany with half
as much new applicants.

If you are interested in running a Debian booth or giving a talk at
one or more conferences, please coordinate with events@debian.org so
we can add that information to the events pages at http://www.debian.org/events/

Please find the Call for Papers at one of the links given for each event.

March 10-11   3. Chemnitzer Linux-Tag
              http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/
              http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/CLT3/

May 4-6       3. Braunschweiger Linux-Tage
              http://braunschweiger.linuxtage.de/
              http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/BLT3/

May 18-19     Magdeburger Linuxtage
              http://www.mdlug.de/index.php3/linuxtag2001/

May 19-20     Berliner Linux Infotage
              http://www.belug.org/infotage/

July 5-8      LinuxTag 2001, Stuttgart
              http://www.linuxtag.org/
              http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/

As far as I know, there are NO entrance fees for any of these events.
So if you don't want to run a booth or give a talk but are interested

in some other talks or the exhibition, you are invited to come around
and attend.

There are three more events where we would require some people running
a booth.  It's the commercial Linux Expo Roadshow organized by Sky
Events.  Please check out http://www.linuxexporoadshow.com/ and
http://www.debian.org/events/2001/0426-linuxexpo-moscow for
details.

For these events in eastern Europe there is no Debian booth yet but
there could be if people want to organize it.  So if you are
interested, please get in touch with me.

April 23       Praha
April 24       Budapest
April 25       Warsaw
April 26-28    Moscow (Peter Novodvorsky could use some help)

Regards,

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows  -  Run Linux.