Re: List of packages needing a new maintainer

On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> Below is a listing of packages needing a new maintainer.  I know that
> all the information is in the WNPP already, but I thought it would
> be a good idea to post a summary since the WNPP bugs were not CCed
> here.
[...]
> Martin Schulze <joey@debian.org>
> O: manpages-de -- German manpages

I'd be willing to take them, if it's just for the Debian maintainership
and fixing the few outstanding bugs. However, Joey, I see you are also
the whole project's leader. The webpages at infodrom didn't show much
activity for the past year and a half. Can you comment on the current
status of manpages-de?

Thanks,

Daniel.

--