Re: List of packages that could be dropped

In Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:22:21 +0100 Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> cum veritate scripsit :

> |silo (195 days old)
>
> Has this package been removed from unstable and if yes, why? It's
> currently still listed in the wnpp but I could find it which apt-cache
> search silo.

Wasn't this the only method a linux on sparc would boot up?
It's rather an important package IMO, should not be removed
from the distribution unless an alternative is found...

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp