disappeared packages

"Dr. Guenter Bechly" <GBechly@gmx.de>:
> I noticed that several packages have disappeared from Debian, and are now
> marked in dselect as "obsolete / local".
> I am tracking unstable as well as testing, thus it has nothing to do with
> that. It is also not a short temporary server problem, since the packages
> have disappeared since weeks, and are also not present on the mirrors I
> checked.
> These are the concerning packages:
> 	dbuild

dbuild has been removed from the distribution since it a) doesn't work
very well b) I (the author) don't have any interest in it anymore and
c) no-one was interested enough to pick it up.

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org