aacraid driver

I'm the developer of the aacraid driver. I've noticed some old posts on your
web site w/r/t this driver. If the maintainer of the debian kernel is
including this driver, he/she should contact me at brian_boerner@adaptec.com
to make sure they have the latest version. If your still using the version
snagged off of Red Hat's 2.2.16-22 kernel SRPMS, there has been a patch
since then that fixes a memory leak. I would be more than happy to provide
this patch to debian for posting on their web site or ftp site. Please let
me know.

-bmb-

Brian M. Boerner
Adaptec, Inc.