Re: ITA: xmorph

Quoting John Galt (galt@inconnu.isu.edu):
> this is where the signature really starts, regardless of the sigdashes...
Nope. the sigdashes say 'here follows my signature'.

The 'Greets, Robert' thing is also something that i type manually.
A greeting is not part of a signature, a signature is something that you
include _below_ your greeting.

> 9>    [ Part 2, Application/PGP-SIGNATURE  240bytes. ]
> 10>    [ Cannot display this part. Press "V" then "S" to save in a file. ]
> 11>
Even if you _would_ be right, output from the MIME parser in your mailer
doesn't count as a signature (en the signature itself also doesn't) :)

Greets,
	Robert

--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |