Re: impossible to get off the list

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 01:46:03PM -0800, Rick Younie wrote:
> If you still have problems a "which <subscribe_address>" in the
> body of a msg to Majordomo@lists.debian.org will return the lists
> that address is subscribed to.

I'd have never guessed that this would work since l.d.o uses
smartlist, but it does work (I just tried it).  Very apropos since I
was wondering this just yesterday.

How did you determine this would work?  When I send a "help" messages
to l.d.o I don't get anything that mentions the "which" command (or
I'm blind).

Cheers,

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.