Re: RFC: planning bunch of wishlists for menu hints

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 01:09:35AM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Here is an updated list of menu hints, together with packages that
> will get bug reports.  This list is largely based on what I have on my
> box.
>
> Feel free to add to this list by mailing me.

I'd like to have a section for TV applications and maybe also
one for video-players.

Examples:
 TV Apps: gnometv, xawtv, aatv etc.
 Video Apps: smpeg-gtv, xanim, smpeg-plaympeg etc.

I'm not so sure where these should go, though.

Maybe Apps/Viewers/TV and Apps/Viewers/Video
or Apps/Graphics/TV and Apps/Graphics/Video?

Comments welcome.

Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann <uh1763@hermann-uwe.de>