Re: impossible to get off the list

Your not the only one having problems getting off thelist.  I need to
unsubscribe for the hollidays, but can't seam to get it to accept my
address.  I've tried from both the shell acount at my ISP and from the
computer where I do most of my email from.  I have even tried adding in
the number it shows before the address when you get the unsubscribe
error message.  It just ends up sending me the same error message back.