Re: ITP: snowflake - an interactive snowflake generator

Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Severity: wishlist
>
> Following the recent trend of packaging H2O (see ITP: water :) I have
> made a test package of 'snowflake', which is GPL'd and can be found
> here:

:) May I ask something here? I have a lot of old demos I'd written
for Amiga500/1200. I guess I can compile them into debian packages for
use with UAE. Would that be okay? And then perhaps I can put in some Xmas
intro as well!!
:)

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural