Re: Run-levels (was Re: httpd servers do not conflict at each other (?))

On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 03:31:47PM -0600, Steve Greenland wrote:
> > So how about it?  Let's think about how we can truely promote a
> > non-interactive, non-conflicting way of installing (but not
> > necessarily running) service-oriented packages.
>
> Uh, haven't you been paying attention?

Really, was this sentance necessary?

> This was heavily discussed in both -devel and -policy in the last
> few months. Henrique Holschuh designed and developed a system for
> allowing local overrides, and it's been submitted for Policy. See
> the whole thing at http://bugs.debian.org/76868

Thank you for the reference!  I will look it up shortly.  I don't
always have all the time in the world to read every email list I
subscribe to.  Life gets in the way sometimes, so please, give people
the benefit of the doubt.  Once sentance can ruin your helpful
suggestions.

Thank you.

--
Chad "^chewie, gunnarr" Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>