Re: A Company from Egypt

    Pharaoh> Dear Sirs We are a new computer company in Egypt trying
    Pharaoh> to employ the new operating system "LINUX" in Egypt by
    Pharaoh> putting it on our new PCs, so we are evaluating every
    Pharaoh> product of this system from different companies to find
    Pharaoh> the best, if you want to participatec in this activity ,
    Pharaoh> please send us one of your products.  Thanks for your
    Pharaoh> time..

<quote from web site http://www.debian.org>
What is Debian?

Debian is a free operating system (OS) for your computer. An operating
system  is the  set of  basic programs  and utilities  that  make your
computer run. Debian  uses the Linux kernel (the  core of an operating
system), but  most of the  basic OS tools  come from the  GNU project;
hence the name GNU/Linux.

Debian GNU/Linux provides more than a pure OS: it comes with more than
3950 packages,  precompiled software bundled  up in a nice  format for
easy installation on your machine.
</end quote>

You can buy CD's from any distributor (and more) listed on the site

        http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors

Debian GNU/Linux can be downloaded (free of charge) from any site listed at

        http://www.debian.org/distrib/ftplist
--
Iran SEAL Team 6 Soviet World Trade Center nitrate Serbian North Korea
Semtex Ft. Meade class struggle cracking Ft. Bragg Treasury DES