Re: uploading packages

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 03:51:24PM -0500, Bob Hilliard wrote:
>      dupload, from the package of the same name, is a script to
> automate uploading of packages.  The default configuration file for
> the current version includes the correct url and incoming directory
> for auric.

No - it is wrong. Woody package - purged and reinstalled to make sure...

# Example of a default host:
#$default_host = "master";

$cfg{master} = {
        fqdn => "master.debian.org",

Now - I'm a new DD - I did my first upload using these defaults
not realising it was wrong... I did get a mail reponse... but
my package has not got to incoming yet (two days and counting). Should
I reupload to master-ftp?

--
Regards, Paul