argh - no perl...

Hi,

 I read about this problem before, but have been bitten tomorrow by it
 myself. After upgrading to current woody I'm stuck in the middle of
 the upgrade process without /usr/bin/perl.

 The only other thing that went wrong is that my /-partition went full,
 so I had to delete some files (additional kernels). This is another
 thing, that I don't quite understand - why is a 64MB partition not enough?
 Have to find (local) overhead (if any)...

 But I think both problems are not related to each other. The big
 question is how to solve the problem of the missing /usr/bin/perl "correctly"?

 Thanks,

  Ulf