Re: X 4.0.1-10 problem

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 08:03:15PM -0600, sean hendershot <dephi@hex.net> was heard to say:
> And it will not work.  I can run startx as root and it works fine.
> Any help would be appreciated, please cc: me as I am not on the list.

  You have to modify /etc/X11/Xwrapper.config and set "allowed_users" to
"console".  I had the same problem, and I know I had this set to "console"
earlier, so I'm not sure what's going on..

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                  Wisdom is one of the few things                            |