Re: boot-floppies -> unattended install

Hi,

there is currently a utility that does a Debian install similar to
this (all machines exactly the same), I've been digging through the
pile of cruft I call a home directory but can't find it...

Don't recall if this was "officially" packaged or not, but if this is
something you're looking for post to -beowulf, they'll both have the
info and be thrilled for the traffic :)

For my self, I'll be taking this to -boot (after looking at the
archives and probably the cvs stuff too)

-Jon