Re: ITP: xmms-crossfade -- XMMS Plugin for Crossfading / Continuous Output

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 07:45:37PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Sounds nice, I'll try it. Want me to sponsor you?

that would be great.

i just talked with the upstream author, he just added links to
my package to his webpage and the freshmeat record.

only one thing i am still thinking about:
should this package be named 'xmms-crossfade' (like upstream),
or 'xmms-crossfade-plugin', like the status/osd plugins?

probably source package should be xmms-crossfade, binary
should be xmms-crossfade-plugin.

oh, and yeah: lintian complains about a missing shlibs file
is that really needed, as the .so is only a plugin, not
a library used by programs other than xmms?
the .so doesn't have a version number, eigther.

--
CU,		  / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz	//  [Tali on IRCnet]  [tali.home.pages.de] _________