Re: ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 05:08:23PM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:
:
:could it be configured to run on its own virtual terminal?  (as
:opposed to VMware's `take over my X session')

On x86 machines (only thing VMware runs on I think), you can switch
between full screen VMware and your old X session with the Ctrl-Alt-F7
or what ever..

provided of course that you're not running another Linux XF86 session
in the virtual machine which would trap this key combo.

-Jon