Re: sony vaio laptops

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 08:11:24PM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Be warned, some friends of mine made some bad experiences with the superslim
> models being not that well manufactured, i.e. they broke apart after some
> use.

The same is true for my Wife's F304. The Display-mechanism is just a thin
metal blade which will break off the computercase if it gets stuck for some
reason while closing the display.

And also the repair for the keyboard which started to lose single keys took
month. This is everything espeiclly annying since the notebook was never in
heavy use and always well carried in a bag :(

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --