Re: Funny situation with Licq.

Tollef Fog Heen <tollef@add.no> writes:

> However, it's bad coding practice not to fix bugs when you are
> told about them, and there is an easy fix.

I'm not trying to be argumentative; I'm asking this seriously.
Is it Zed's job to fix that bug, or is he responsible for making
sure that the package has the latest fixes from upstream?  If
it's the former, then I agree with you, although I'm not sure
how well this scales.  If it's the latter, then should this have
been a Debian bug in the first place, or should it have been
reported directly to the Licq authors?
--
Kirk Strauser