Have anyone heared?

Hi

I'm a bit confused by the situation. I packaged webmin (did ITP, and all)
and uploaded it and it got installed to woody. There was a review in
debianplanet and that person seems to like it anyway.

Jaldhar H. Vyas intended to take it over because he did start to package
it earlier. So I let him do that and there was some trouble. My package
was then removed (in the process) but now I do not know what to do.

I have tried to contact Jaldhar but he do not seems to answer. There can be
a number of reasons (vacation, misconfigured mailservers and so on). But I
want some advice.

* Should I take over his packages? (which in some sence are better than mine)
but they are not uploaded.
* Should I just let things be?
* What should I do with the bugs reported?
* Can I state myself as the maintainer (because I do not hear from him)?
  And is it my responsibility to make things work?
* How long should I wait, because I really want webmin in woody.
* Have anyone heared from him, or knows what's going on?

Well that's about it. I just hope that this will get solved soon :)

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |