Re: ITP: rp-pppoe -- PPP over ethernet client and server.

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 09:32:28AM -0600, Justin Penney wrote:
> Package: wnpp
>
> I would like to announce my intention of packaging rp-pppoe from
> roaringpenguin.com.
[snip]

Heh. It's already packaged. Search for the package named "pppoe". Not your
fault, though... packaging "rp-pppoe" as simply "pppoe" isn't exactly the
most obvious thing, and I've in fact ITP'd it myself before knowing it
already existed! :-)

OTOH, the "pppoe" package hasn't been updated for a long time when I last
checked. You might want to prod the current Debian maintainer to package
the latest upstream version if you're interested in the package. :-)

The diminished 7th chord is the most flexible and fear-instilling chord. Use
it often, use it unsparingly, to subdue your listeners into submission!