Re: women in debian

Julian Stoev:
> I am currently trying to show Debian to my wife. It works slowly by
> slowly. But I really can't imagine she is going to read 10 mail lists.
> This is a problem, because I got most of my experince browsing
> Internet and asking on mail lists. I am afraid I will have a problem
> to explain her, that this is the best way. She reads the book, but
> IMHO she will have to ask people when she does not understand
> something more complicated. Maybe this is something specific to males?

I am currently trying to show Debian to my brother. It works slowly by
slowly. But I really can't imagine he is going to read 10 mail lists.
This is a problem, because I got most of my experince browsing
Internet and asking on mail lists. I am afraid I will have a problem
to explain him, that this is the best way. He reads the book, but
IMHO he will have to ask people when he does not understand
something more complicated. Maybe this is something specific to sisters?

--
Magni Onsøien, Initio IT-løsninger AS
http://www.initio.no/