Re: Broken apt-get in woody.

On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> > Perl 5.6 installed, and verified with perl --version
> > Even with the symlink change, the error still occurs :-(
> > | SuSE Labs
>     ~~~~
> APT must hate you because of that... }:> SCNR :)

*grin*

I got it fixed in the end. It was due to the fact that perl-5.6-base
was the only part of perl-5.6 that was installed.
I just did an update & dist-upgrade on another box, and that too
is just installing the base. These packages...

perl-5.6
perl-5.6-doc
perl-5.6-suid
perl-5.6-thread

don't get installed if I do an upgrade.
I'm now installing these before continuing with the dist-upgrade

regards,

davej.