apt-get strangeness

Take a look:

| finlandia:/etc/postfix# apt-get -s install gimp1.1
| Reading Package Lists... Done
| Building Dependency Tree... Done
| The following extra packages will be installed:
|   gimp1.1-nonfree libgimp1.1
| 3 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 110 not upgraded.
| Inst gimp1.1-nonfree [shellutils on hurd] []
| Inst gimp1.1 [shellutils on hurd] []
| Inst libgimp1.1 [shellutils on hurd]
| Conf gimp1.1-nonfree
| Conf gimp1.1
| Conf libgimp1.1

What does apt-get wanker around with hurd?  This is an intel box:

finlandia:/etc/postfix# dpkg --print-architecture
i386
finlandia:/etc/postfix# dpkg --print-installation-architecture
i386
finlandia:/etc/postfix# dpkg --print-gnu-build-architecture
i486

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin